Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a DevOps Engineer
on a Full-time/Direct Hire
basis. This position offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and work from home opportunity.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience working as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience with AWS – EC2, Cloud Formation, Lambda, EBS, IAM, Route 53, S3, Dynamo DB
- Experience with Linux and Docker
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Bamboo or Jenkins (Bamboo preferred)
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools such as Chef or Ansible (Chef preferred)
- Knowledge of deployment tool such as Octopus Deploy (Octopus preferred)
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools such as New Relic or Dynatrace (New Relic preferred)
- Knowledge of Python and basic coding/scripting skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.