Our premier direct end client is looking for Business Integration Architect, Los Angeles, CA - Onsite Permanent Role !!. Preferably locals to CA but relocation to LA, CA will work and will be paid for relocation expenses.
Duration: Permanent / Full Time Employment
Position: Business Integration Architect, Los Angeles, CA
Location: Los Angeles, CA Onsite Permanent Role
Salary: $ DOE - will pay for relocation
Preferably locals to CA but relocation to LA, CA will work and will be paid for relocation expenses.
- The Business Integration Architect plays a key role in structuring and integrating enterprise systems to enable efficient business operation.
- This role will align organizational strategic goals with an eye toward innovative system design to define and maintain the architecture and integration strategy.
- The incumbent will be able to gather and assess input from key stakeholders and drive tools to support and achieve the strategic objectives of AEG.
- In addition, the role will develop key long-term guiding principles to support enterprise tool utilization, adoption, and enhancement.
- The Enterprise Business Architect defines the requirements, principles standards and models that guide technology decisions in alignment with strategic IT and enterprise goals.
- This role directly participates in the governance process for reviewing specific solutions to assure they are properly leveraging published frameworks, standards, and meet the business requirements.
- Additionally, this role works closely with Solution Architects, Engineering teams and Development groups to ensure technology delivers measurable business value.
Business Systems and Integration Analysis
- Identifies, publishes, and communicates strategic technology standards, frameworks, principles and roadmaps to be used throughout the organization to guide business integration technology decisions and leverage efficiency opportunities.
- Sets the standards for others to follow to ensure quality enterprise grade solutions implemented to serve the entire organization.
- Drive architecture and design to ensure that requirements are met across the board.
- Ensures that new projects, data migrations and integrations with core enterprise systems are in alignment with the budget, project portfolio, and the existing technical environments.
- Participate in the creation of RFPs for procuring services and solutions to support the business needs and play an active role in the analysis of vendor responses.
- Define and document the data flow between applications and identify the appropriate authoritative sources of record to ensure reliable and trustworthy data integration.
- Define, document, and evangelize enterprise data policy.
Enterprise Systems Management
- Work with business stakeholders to define and develop Business Requirement Documents (BRDs)
- Work with business stakeholders to document and diagram business processes
- Work with internal and external systems/software engineers to drive technical requirements and solutions that follow architecture standards and meet the business need
- Maintain technical currency in application development and information technologies
- Review current systems to recommend and implement enhancements
- Turns guidance into pragmatic architecture via proof of concepts, architectural diagrams, and process / data flows
- Support Employee Services and HR Field Representatives in the creation and development of complex reports and tracking / control mechanisms leveraging HR systems (e.g. UltiPro, ABI Mastermind, Cast & Crew, Greenhouse, etc.) solution
- Support back-office departments and line of business management with system and data integration methods and developing complex reports across multiple systems.
- Manage the integration and operationalization of new systems with core HR systems in alignment with approved architecture
- Coordinate changes, upgrades, and break fix requests for enterprise systems.
- Manage implementation of AEG Corporate IT standard practices.
- Maintain clear communication with AEG Corporate IT to ensure the understanding and compliance with AEG standard practices.
- Participate with software licensing and maintenance agreements.
- Oversight of the existing configuration the UltiPro HRIS solution
- Architect, create, deploy, and maintain future enhancements of workflow within the UltiPro HRIS solution
- Employ root cause analysis techniques to lead system integration troubleshooting.
- Monitor system integration alerts and establish metrics and KPIs to continuously improve operations
- Monitor systems usage to ensure the security of data and access privileges.
- Define and develop automated monitoring solutions
- Develop and document SOPs to monitor and maintain systems and data integration solutions
- Assist in planning, coordination, and delivery of technology solutions
- A minimum education level: Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, Computer Science, Business, Economics or related area
- Years of related work experience: 5+years data management, systems integration architecture and business requirements definition in a corporate environment
- Experience in data process and technology (SQL queries, ETL, SAS, REST, SOAP or similar)
- Demonstrated moderate to advanced Excel skills (Macros, Vlookup, Pivot Tables)
- Excellent technical documentation skills including the ability to develop detailed technical architecture diagrams, technical/business process flows and supporting text as well as high level documentation and presentations for non-technical business personnel
- Ability to communicate strategic direction and technical architecture to internal and external technical personnel as well as executive level decision makers through architecture and product roadmaps
- Experience in working with business and technical stakeholders eliciting, defining, and documenting user and technical requirements.
- Ability to identify gaps in requirements resolving inconsistencies, and prioritizing requirements
- Experience in managing or developing APIs to integrate and manage core business data across multiple business systems
- Demonstrated experience in working with business stakeholders to develop complex business requirements and align with the technical architecture.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills, including ability to prioritize project tasks, manage risks/issues and communicate status.
- Excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of subject matter experts, managers, and executives
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate with employees at all level and develop effective working relationships across the company
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting as well as independently with minimal guidance
- Project Management experience with large data integration projects
- Experience implementing and managing cloud-based ERP or HR management systems (UltiPro, Workday or similar)
- Experience implementing all aspects of Data, Service and Integration Management including Data, API management, Bus / Hub and spoke architectures, migrations.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.