Atriogy’s direct client looking for Dev Ops Engineer (100% Remote) to join their team
Dev Ops Engineer III
As part of a development technology team, analyzes business requirements and problems and drives research to design quality technical solutions. This individual will be involved in portions of the full systems life cycle (based on experience/skills) and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
6-9 Years’ Experience - Knowledge of:
- Analyzes system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and sub systems.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or to reuse of existing code.
- May lead assigned projects, including assigning tasks, coordinating efforts, and monitoring performance.
- May recommend new technologies and methodologies to management for meeting business needs, resolving problems and exploiting opportunities. Remains current with new technologies.
- Obtains and evaluates information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- Participates in software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Provides technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
- Writes and/or reviews system specifications, including output requirements and flow charts.
- Assists in preparing project plans using project management tools.
- Reviews test results; documents test activities, and records remedial actions.
- Ensures proper analysis of problems and programming approaches to prevent rework and schedule slippage.
Demonstrate a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; remains current with developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; recommend or take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences. Ability to:
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Make internal and external clients and their needs a primary focus of actions; develop and sustain productive client relationships.
Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and five (5) years of relevant development or engineering experience or a combination of education, training and experience.
• Financial Services experience highly preferred.
• Experience in the following areas: project management, enterprise implementation, leadership experience, strategic planning, business acumen, application development, change management. Licenses/Certifications: o None
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.