Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Telecom/Voice Engineer
to join their Las Vegas, NV
team. This is a 6 month contract
role with the possibility of going permanent. On-site in Las Vegas, NV at Bally's Hotel and Casino. They are open to local candidates or candidates looking to relocate
** Genesys Pure Connect
experience is required **
** Manager will consider candidates outside of Vegas ***
The Telecom/Voice Engineer manages all technology used for Call Center applications. This position will be responsible for the maintenance, support, and troubleshooting of the Call Center technology. The Genesys PureConnect is the primary system of responsibility. This individual will be responsible for providing support for the users of our Call Center Software and managing the IVR that will be leveraged for Enterprise Reservation routing. This position will also support Carrier communication and troubleshooting from phone number moves to new circuits being added.
- Analyzes/prepares detailed proposals for voice telecommunications technology
- Coordinates telephone equipment changes including additions, deletions and moving of equipment
- This position will be a mix of IVR development and support of a wide-spread Genesys network of users
- Develops, plans and implements project work plans, monitors progress and resolves problems to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Provides regular status updates to necessary site contacts/management on service restoration process/timeline.
- Provides reports on IVR success/failure measures.
- Maintains upgrades and Service updates to the Genesys PureConnect application.
- Duties included system adds, moves and changes.
- Troubleshot and resolved all CIC / Genesys related desktop user issues.
- Troubleshoot Polycom and softphone issues
- Maintain telephony resources and equipment such as T1*s, PRI*s, DID*s, POTS lines, telephones, headsets, phone numbers
- Ensures that the technology to assist all call center departments is available to support any interactions efficiently, accurately and professionally as they assist internal and external customers.
- Generates and follows through on new ideas/solutions on specific call center issues and participates in projects and process improvement initiatives to improve the operation.
- Acts as a liaison between Carrier and vendor.
- Ensures that all Caesars established IT processes are followed.
- Establishes, measures, documents, reports and communicates data.
- Accurately and swiftly resolves issues and reports potential issues to senior management if needed.
College degree or equivalent experience and training.
Experience with the following is a plus
- Call Center Software Experience - VOIP Contact Center phone system
- Knowledge of voice technology, IP-based solutions, voice networking and troubleshooting/problem resolution required.
- Effective organization, project management and oral/written communication skills also required.
- General Telephony experience
- PC support experience
- 3 more years of ACD support in a Call Center environment.
- CIC / Genesys PureConnect experience including handlers, attendant and administrator functions a plus
- ICELIB development experience
- Crystal Reports
- SQL, VB, and ASP.net
- Stored Procedures
- DDL Statements
MandatoryGenesys / Interactive Intelligence experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.