Our direct end-client is seeking an Manager - eCommerce Media
to join their team in New York for, remote.
Job Role: Commerce Manager - Media
Client Location: New York, NY (remote)
Assignment Duration: Permanent/ Direct Hire
The Commerce Manager is responsible for working with the commerce AMD to manage all things ecommerce and to ensure the program meets client objectives and helps grow their online business. The Manager will partner with clients to address ecommerce media landscape and will work with client stakeholders to develop strategy and a plan to execute media across eCommerce and Retail Media platforms, including, Amazon (Search and Display), Kroger, Walmart, Target, and retail networks such as Criteo and Quotient. The ecommerce Manager is accountable for maintaining accurate spend levels and hitting stated revenue, sales, and online goals. Proven excellence and experience in online marketing and digital media required.
Role Objectives: Account Management
- Responsible for gathering the research and data needed to formulate tactical plan development and recommendation for client delivery with oversight from Associate Media Director
- Ultimate oversight for all day to day ecommerce budget and billing activity (pacing, billing management, , accuracy of budgets vs. Strategy flowcharts)
- Responsible for presenting recommendations, soliciting feedback and directing analyst to apply client feedback to campaigns
- Actively contribute to account strategy, including annual budget development, KPIs, partner selection, new tactics, and tracking industry developments.
- Upon campaign approval, responsible for QA of budgets
- Review paperwork necessary for purchase authorization and ensure vendor counter signature is received
- Primary party responsible for QA of all campaign components prior to launch (dayparting, bids, budget, targeting parameters, correct creative)
- Responsible for recommending campaign adjustments based on performance trends
- Responsible for client communication of performance and competitive landscape
- Development and recommendation of optimizations and/or testing plans (e.g. new vendors, new targeting segments, new types of creative to test, new flighting strategy, test & learn agenda)
- Responsible for campaign reporting and developing strategic insights with clear actionable items
- Responsible for building clear, concise and cohesive quantitative analyses inclusive of strong data visualization
- Lead client status and reporting calls, including presentation of reporting
- Primary contact for resolving all billing discrepancies in partnership with client strategy and billing reconciliation team
- Mastery of all relevant tools for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis
- Lead client relationship with day to day contact and partner agencies (where applicable) by ensuring a seamless communication process
- Responsible for timely response to daily communication regarding campaign level inquiries (client, vendors, internal
- Maintain professional, productive rapport with sales representatives/media vendors
- Demonstrate creativity and agility when problem solving prior to elevation to Associate Director
- Partner with Associate Media Director to ensure upcoming deliverables are being proactively addressed
- Timely delivery of all work is required
- Successful completion of training programs and requisite certification.
- Provide direction to analyst on how to build a new campaign across all ecommerce tactics and platforms; review and package for delivery to client including full QA
- Serve as lead for training of new Ecommerce Analysts and be a resource for ad hoc questions
- Work closely with Analyst to establish priorities and manage workload
- Provide direction to Analyst for purposes of campaign structure, budget, and targeting development. Responsible for final QA before delivery to client and launch
- Responsible for Analyst’s management of campaign budgets, pacing and campaign adjustments.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, concentration in business, marketing, or advertising preferred
- 3+ years of hands-on account management experience in online advertising with a focus on e-commerce
- In-depth experience with Google PLAs and/or Amazon AMS is a must
- Knowledge of activation & optimization techniques across Shopping and ecommerce platforms a must
- Deep knowledge of ad serving platforms and online analytic solutions
- 1+ years of demonstrated success in managing and leading people
- Knowledge of statistical methods and testing methodology preferred
- Knowledge of shopper media is a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.