Atrilogy’s client is looking for Senior Manager Technology
for a 6+ months
contract for 100% Remote.
Senior Manager Technology
This PIX project is currently on Springboot, we want to move the architecture to AZURE platform to seamlessly serve Synchronous clients and Asynchronous clients. It will be an intelligent system which will act as business rule layer, synchronous integration with various backend systems. Azure native development with a pub-sub best pattern for participating publishers and subscribers will be adopted.
Experience in Health and Wellness or Pharmacy preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or exposure to Azure based projects
Retail experience if not H&W or Pharmacy.
Desired Personality Characteristics:
· Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
· Intellectually curious, intuitive, rigorous, trustworthy
· Passion for developing innovative interactive applications
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Adept at multitasking and working on multiple projects simultaneously
· Enthusiasm for learning and results oriented
· Strong work ethic and high degree of integrity
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.