Atilogys direct client is looking for a Sr Security Engineer to join their team on a Direct Hire basis. This role can sit 100% remote
Sr Security Engineer
San Francisco (Remote)
Full Time Direct Hire
About the Role
As a remote Sr. Security Engineer, you'll report to the Sr. Director of Security and Infrastructure and you'll help build and architect our security infrastructure.
What You'll Do
Skills & Qualifications
- Ensure our AWS cloud infrastructure is secure and and HIPAA compliant
- Assist all security efforts related to obtaining HiTrust certification
- Manage security testing and vulnerability scanning within multiple stages of the SDLC
- Review SIEM output and report findings to the Security Committee
- Coordinate with external penetration-related vendors
- Work with our commercial operations team to draft responses to our client's security and audit questionnaires
- Ensure disaster recovery plans and solutions are in place and updated
- Establish security benchmarks and associated monitoring and alert systems for deviations against approved thresholds
- Work with infrastructure engineers to identify the tradeoffs of different solutions and recommend the ideal design to meet security requirements
- Manage and expand our engineering security training program
What We Offer
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree is ideal) in a technical discipline
- 5+ years experience in Cloud Security(AWS)
- 3+ years experience in DevOps activities in large-scale infrastructure settings
- Expert knowledge of primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, WAF, VPN) and IAM implementation and aware of how to secure such services
- Have experience in compliance standards (HIPAA, NIST, SOC, ISO, and HiTrust)
- Expertise in cloud architecture and security fundamentals including containers, software-defined networks, high availability design, and server-less computers
- Experience with Linux, MacOS and Windows
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Served as a cloud security expert for high visibility cloud projects
- Experienced in Python, Shell Scripts, Cloud Formation
- Expertise in multiple domains, including cloud security, web security, and AuthN/Authz protocols (SAML, JWT, OAuth, OpenID, Ping, Okta, etc.)
- Work with an experienced and complementary founding team consisting of serial entrepreneurs, AI experts and healthcare industry leaders
- Meaningfully own or contribute to category-defining products that fundamentally change healthcare operations
- Great compensation package and equity grants
- Generous coverage for health, dental and vision insurance
- Full employer coverage for life insurance
- 401k Plan
- Free membership to One Medical (Concierge Clinic) for you and your family (if you are in a region covered by One Medical)
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Bonus Company-Wide "Sanity Days" and other time off
- Flexible schedules. Employees at all levels have reasonable discretion over their own time.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.