Our Direct client is looking for a Duck Creek Developer for a Contract position.
Duck Creek Developer
6 month contract to start – can extend
Location: Brea, CA 92821- remote during COVID
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Information Science or Information Systems Management or equivalent
- At least 5+ years’ experience in Duck Creek platform with focus on: Duck Creek Author, Example Server, Example Utility Center, TSV debugger, Data Tester, Trace Monitor, IIS Server, SQL, Rational, XML, XPATH, Example database
- Write well designed, well thought out, optimized, efficient code in Duck Creek platform by following DC best practices Familiarity with Duck Creek configuration
- Ability to design and build from scratch
- Well versed in Duck Creek author rating component for Personal Auto, Home, Commercial Line of business Property & Casualty domain knowledge is a plus
- Develop Technical Specifications Design documents and present code for peer review Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production Duck Creek app
- Should be able to work with Business, Product Management, External Integrating applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and team player, strong analytical and debugging skills
- Be able to run SQL queries for producing ad hoc data/report
- Experience with following tool sets: Microsoft .NET, SQL Server, is a plus
- Experience working in Agile and SDLC methodology
- Good knowledge of estimating, planning and tracking development tasks
- Experience with debugging production issues and resolving them
- Experience with identifying application performance bottlenecks and resolving them
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.