Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking an Account Executive, Marketing Solutions to join their North America team. This is a full-time, direct-hire role.
This consultative individual is responsible for growing business in North America primarily focusing on new company engagements and the related activity to make these companies on-going clients. SaaS and data-driven marketing or analytics (CXO) sales experience is preferred.
- 10+ years of enterprise sales experience selling to Global 1000
- Consistent and quantifiable performance of exceeding established objectives
- Track record achieving $2MM-$5MM annual quotas
- Experience delivering a complete solution for the data-driven marketing or analytics (CXO)
- Strong technical acumen with ability to stand toe-to-toe with product, analytics, and tech teams
- Ability to participate in and influence cross-functional teams across multiple office locations
- Knowledge is one or more of Information services and marketing analytics; specifically: marketing mix modeling, multi-touch attribution, data management platforms, customer identity management, predictive analytics, segmentation, targeting, and SaaS solutions.
- Possessing a knowledge of programmatic buying, and understand data partnerships with main Internet players is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time within the United States
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.