Atriogy’s direct client is looking for an Account Executive, Marketing Solutions (SaaS) to join their team on Full-time/Direct hire basis.
Perks: Excellent Base Salary, Uncapped Commissions, Accelerators, Benefits and Working Remotely
This consultative individual is responsible for growing business in North America primarily focusing on new company engagements and the related activity to make these companies on-going clients. This seasoned individual contributor will work within our Marketing Analytics Sales Organization. These individuals will help to expand growing business in this practice area into core markets including Retail, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Media and Entertainment, Automotive, Technology & Internet, Dining, CPG, Healthcare & Pharma, and Travel & Hospitality. Experienced individual contributors with strong industry relationships in the verticals referenced have great earnings and professional development opportunities.
In this role, candidates will engage in prospecting activities including outbound communications, in-person meetings, and attending trade shows & conferences to create revenue generating opportunities. Will respond attentively to inbound marketing leads and/or referrals to create new opportunities and undertake the activities necessary to close business. Will understand customer needs, articulate value proposition, respond to RFPs, create proposals and lead negotiations until contracts are signed, and the opportunities are closed.
Attention to detail in the sales process is key and ability to create pipeline, successfully move deals through pipeline, and accurately forecast is a must. Furthermore, it is expected that you will contribute positively to brand reputation in the market.
- Create and direct the execution of sales plans to drive both new logo acquisition and new service sales into the existing client base.
- Collaborate closely with internal cross-functional teams (product, marketing, engineering, customer success, etc.) to:
- Ensure successful scoping and pricing for a scalable profitable engagement.
- Optimize revenue recognition and a positive customer onboarding experiences for new logos and new service sales.
- Identity new trends and product opportunities based upon market feedback.
- Accurately forecast new sales and revenue projections via salesforce.com
- Lead complex contract negotiations and effectively leverage internal resources (legal, sales operations, information security, etc.) to streamline the contracting process.
- Represent organization at industry events.
- 8 - 10+ years of enterprise sales experience selling to Global 1000.
- Consistent and quantifiable performance of exceeding established objectives
- Track record achieving $2MM-$5MM annual quotas.
- Experience delivering a complete solution for the data-driven marketing or analytics (CXO)
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills, and in particular the ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages, exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, attention-to-detail, and problem-solving skills
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to learn and to better understand how marketing activity helps achieve revenue.
- Self-motivated, organized and deadline-driven with the ability manage and support multiple projects simultaneously, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in ambiguous situations.
- Strong technical acumen with ability to stand toe-to-toe with product, analytics, and tech teams.
- Ability to participate in and influence cross-functional teams across multiple office locations.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to develop working relationships inside and outside.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize a number of concurrent projects under time pressure.
- Experience working within and or selling into the digital ecosystem.
- We provide Information services and marketing analytics; specifically: marketing mix modeling, multi-touch attribution, data management platforms, customer identity management, predictive analytics, segmentation, targeting, and SaaS solutions, so knowledge of one discipline would be extremely useful.
- Possessing a knowledge of programmatic buying and understand data partnerships with main Internet players is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time within the United States.
- Proven track record with high standards of professionalism, integrity and humility
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.