Direct Automobile client based in Dunwoody, GA
is looking for a High-Level Director Agile Delivery
for a 6-12+ Month’s contract
with a possibility for a Direct hire Conversion.
Please share your resume in a word or a PDF format for Immediate Consideration.
W2 Contract- Independent candidates who does not require any sponsorship now or in future to work in the United States.
As a Director of Agile Delivery, you will take ownership of Ways of Working transformation outcomes for hybrid delivery areas client's Enterprise Technology organization. Responsible for leading transformations that focus on using Lean and Agile thinking to define and operate delivery models and systems that may require fit-to-purpose methodologies based on the spectrum of work types. As systems and teams move into an operational state, this leader will have orchestration accountability for delivery outcomes produced by the system. This role requires a delivery focus that is enacted through an Agile mindset, both strategic and tactical, for a transforming organization. This thought leader must be an Agilist/Lean Thinker that understands how to apply those principles in partnership with their system leaders to achieve an outstanding customer experience and the desired business outcomes. This leader also must have a strong understanding of legacy delivery methods to work with the current state and know when to optimize a process rather than implement a transformative change. This leader will define high-level problems for the organization to solve and will have accountability of delivering solutions to those problems through leadership, influence and collaboration. This leader must partner with their peers to take on the challenges associated with driving an organization to a high performing state. With a growth mindset, you will nurture, encourage, and grow the Lean/Agile hybrid system through continuous improvement activities. This role also leads a team of Agile practitioners with a heavy emphasis on growing their skillsets in their roles to achieve needed system outcomes. And you will own supporting the team in their use of effective communication to create a shared consciousness of current state, desired state and a shared understanding of quality, value, and time to market goals.
Candidates must have the following to qualify:
- 10+ years of professional experience, 3+ years managing and leading employees and complex team efforts.
- 5+ years of experience leading product delivery teams, or equivalent program and project management experience on large complex technical projects/programs
- 3 yrs. of direct experience successfully driving continuously improved team performance with software development teams using Scrum or Kanban.
- Mastery of the SDLC, demonstrated by expertise on the various phases of work associated with software development.
- Mastery of an Agile mindset, demonstrated by expertise on how to achieve the positive outcomes associated with Agile.
- Demonstrated success resolving inter-team / intra-team conflict and building relationships in a complex team environment.
- Mastery of industry standard information radiators (preferably Rally; but experience with JIRA, TFS or another standard radiator will be considered)
- Bachelor’s degree (with work experience in IT organizations)
- Utilize a delivery methodology spectrum to implement changes and process improvements that meet the needs of the work (from Scaled Agile to Lean Project Management)
- Facilitate the flow of value propositions between the portfolio, the delivery stream, the release trains and ultimately the scrum teams.
- Establish and maintain operations that support a continuous planning and 3 month rolling forecast cycle, with the goal of balancing delivery flexibility with sustainable predictability.
- Maintain healthy value-driven, customer-centric execution with a continuous improvement mindset through the appropriate delivery framework or methodology.
- Provide leadership support to the agile or functional teams within this area of the portfolio.
- Coach VP, AVP and Director level team members to collaboratively communicate, identify true root cause of issues, and use business priorities to drive organizational focus.
- Maintain impeccable value proposition hygiene and ensure that all radiated information is reliable, meaningful, and readable.
- Possess a strong understanding and drive consistent use of metrics to assess risks to delivery and drive prioritization and decision making.
- Assess, own, and communicate risks and dependencies across delivery streams and portfolios; remove impediments as needed to get work across the finish line.
- Identify and implement solutions to issues that address true root cause of issues or clearly articulate trade-offs when only symptoms will be addressed.
- Staff the system Agile practitioner roles, which are release train engineers, Kanban leads and scrum masters, with team members who possess the characteristics, skills, and knowledge to own outcomes at the release train and scrum team levels.
- Manage release train engineer, Kanban leads and scrum master performance which aligns with the Lean Delivery & Optimization organization's vision and annual objectives; ensure release train engineers and scrum masters know what outcomes are expected of them and have a current sense of how they are performing against those expectations. Manage performance in a constant and consistent manner and ensure that every one of your employees occupies the "right role / right level" for their combination of characteristics, skills, and subject matter expertise.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.