Atriogy’s direct client in Phoenix, AZ is looking for a 100% Remote Sr. Software Engineer (.NET) to join their team on Full-time/Direct hire basis.
The Senior Software Engineer designs solutions, performs requirement analysis, documents technical specifications, writes, reviews, tests and debugs complex code for larger, complex integrated systems to support new or existing business initiatives. This person enjoys the role technology plays in addressing solutions for our business partners and ultimately making a positive difference in the lives of many.
Principal Accountabilities & Deliverables
General Accountabilities & Deliverables for all members of the Development Team
- Improves business department system experiences by:
- Developing or configuring integrated solutions in medium to large sized systems or variety of components of a larger integrated system
- Performing complex development or configuration in more than one technology and refers only the most complex activities to higher-level staff.
- Making relevant suggestions to fit the business needs by leading IT and business meetings, regular interactions with various teams and by basing recommendations on comprehensive business domain knowledge in multiple areas
- Resolves urgent or important production system issues by troubleshooting complex technical issues and guides others in areas with little to no expertise.
- Contributes to dynamic and high performing team growth through periodic coaching to subordinate and peer positions and serve as a technical lead to other team members. Is thought of as a mentor across teams.
- Maintains trust with business partners by meeting project timelines.
- Maintains and improves the quality of systems by testing, following, holding others accountable and contributing to the creation of coding and process standards.
- Maintains efficient systems by designing solutions with system performance, scalability and optimization in mind. Will periodically assess system performance, provide recommendations, and refactor to optimize performance.
Knowledge & Skills
- The ideal candidate easily partners with others and will be intrinsically motivated to find solutions within a given structure while having the ability to deal with abstract concepts, systems and innovative ideas in an organized self-disciplined way.
- Discovers useful information, suggests conclusions, and supports decisions by analyzing data.
- Improves the efficiency and productivity of team by recommending solutions to prevent or automate production support tasks.
- Cultivates an innovative IT culture by recognizing and supporting the implementation of new ways to solve business problems using current or new technology.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field or equivalent experience and demonstrated ability required.
- Minimum six – ten years of experience as a software developer or other relevant IT discipline with demonstrated proficiency across multiple current technology disciplines required.
- Demonstrated experience as a full stack developer preferred.
- Mastery in the full software development life cycle, dynamics of applications development projects, and agile software development practices required.
- Working knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements (e.g., SOX, FERPA, GLBA, PCI, etc.) as they relate to data integrity and privacy preferred.
Skills for the Sr Software Engineer
- Possessing expert knowledge of at least one technology and skilled at more than one technology
- In-depth knowledge of RESTful APIs required
- Proficiency with MS SQL Server required
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API development (.NET Core/ASP .NET Core) preferred.
- Familiarity with messaging services (e.g., Azure Service Bus) preferred
- Cloud experience (e.g., Azure) preferred.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps and ability to create CI/CD pipelines a plus.
- Experience implementing iPaaS solutions a plus.
- Skilled in performing complex data analysis from multiple sources.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with a high degree of technical latitude and guide technical projects utilizing effective time management.
Skills applicable to Development Team
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are essential.
- Ability to function in flexible and adaptable work schedules.
- Ability to maintain professional image and work environment.
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and follow through on work using basic time management skills.
- Ability to gain, understand and apply information and data as it relates to Information Technology.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to learn new applications, tools and technologies.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.