Are you looking for a new career where you can work 100% Remote?
Our direct client is looking to hire several "MQ Broker Developer" for a Full-Time/Direct Hire role.
Client would like exp with IBM Integration Bus (IIB) (preferred only)
• 3+ years of Exp
• They are a Java Shop
• 2 – 3 Developers
100% REMOTE (Even after COVID)
** Prefer exp with Websphere (PLUS ONLY) ***
This is a full time direct hire – the client cannot transfer nor sponsor any visa’s **Not eligible for immigration sponsorship**
**** MUST LIVE IN ONE OF THE STATES LIST BELOW: ****
You will be working in the Retail Wholesale industry (90 years in business), working for a GREAT boss!
Where they believe in a work/life balance and ability to grow your career as they have a "promote-from-within mentality".
PLUS SKILLS Websphere, Managed file transfer software.
** This is a 100% REMOTE POSITION ** But must be based in one of the US States below. ***
Monday-Friday work week
Must be able to work Central Time Zone
Client is looking for several MQ Integration Developers who will design reusable APIs and application integrations meeting business application and system requirements. Success in this role will require bridging the rising demand for integrations using the best fit solutions that support our diverse application and system portfolio. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment while being able to deliver quality and reliable application and system integrations.
· Delivering API integration solutions including planning, designing, developing, testing, and deploying integrations.
· Creating, maintaining, and versioning API's in and between products, services, and portfolios.
· Working with databases and related technologies to support data exchange, data transformations and format translations.
· Ensuring alignment to integration architecture guidelines and frameworks including data security, logging, KPI/SLA, QoS and error recovery.
· Participating in an Agile development process, including sprint planning, retrospectives, and release planning.
· Converting business requirements into integration specifications.
· 4-year degree and/or work experience.
· 3+ years’ experience in Analysis, Design, Development and implementation of APIs and services-based solutions.
· 3+ years of data transformation experience using, JSON, or XML formats.
· Strong communication and technical writing skills.
· Proven problem-solving techniques.
· Experience with the software development life cycle process.
· Source code Management with GitHub (PLUS ONLY OR other source code repository tool)
· IBM suite of integration products (DataPower, Integration Broker (IIB) and MQ Series).
· Experience working in a Windows or Linux environment.
· AWS, Azure or GCP cloud environments.
· Knowledge of retail or wholesale operations.
** This is a 100% REMOTE POSITION **
***** Candidates must be able to work REMOTE in one of this 21 states only!
16. North Carolina
19. South Dakota
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.