Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Service Management Engineer II
to join their team in Tempe, AZ
for a full-time, direct-hire
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Serves as liaison to IT and business teams to ensure standard access controls are developed and implemented into applications and systems.
- Acts with tact and discretion when handling potentially sensitive situations and advises others accordingly.
- Interfaces with other IT teams on application access and user account management, including access controls, privileged accounts, account provisioning lifecycle, and access authorization.
- Provides technical leadership and mentoring to less senior members on and off the team.
- Champions existing standards, best practices, and methods while also seeking opportunities for continuous process improvement and contributing to those efforts.
- Participates in department projects and delivers within promised timeframes.
- Participates in rotational on-call support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems is preferred.
- 5+ years advanced PowerShell scripting experience is required, including the automation and management of:
- AD user objects
- Windows file permissions
- Exchange mailboxes
- MS Teams
- O365 licensing
- Azure users, roles, and licensing
- Understands the place of Azure AD roles and security in the big picture and understands the impact of proposed changes to them on downstream systems and processes.
- Ability to communicate well, share knowledge, and train other team members.
- Advanced understanding of user access security controls and how they relate to multiple IT project implementations and system designs.
- Strong professional written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrates a customer service attitude and empathy for end users and frontline support personnel.
- Displays a sense of urgency.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.