Our end-client is currently looking for a knowledgeable and motivated Software Quality Analyst/ Engineer to join their team on a direct-hire/ FTE basis for a 100% REMOTE opportunity. (The company headquarters in Tempe, AZ 85281)
This is an exciting opportunity with a great deal of growth potential. The ideal candidate will have over 3 years of experience working in a similar role.
As a Software QA Analyst, you will partner with software engineers and BA's on a fast-paced AGILE team to direct and own the QA effort supporting multiple applications, designing/ executing test plans for frontend, API, and DB changes, calling out testing bottlenecks before they occur, writing test scripts, and validating Production deployments. In addition, the Software Quality Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Provide front-end and backend testing, validation, and sign-off for Production releases
- Define testing strategy/scope for different products, from the library of test suites down to the individual test cases
- Write detailed test plans that cover user story acceptance criteria and foreseeable edge cases
- Identify, document, and prioritize defects and bugs, and work with the teams to investigate and resolve issues
- Participate in scrum ceremonies, design discussions, and test plan reviews
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize… then… re-prioritize again.
- Team Orientation. You appropriately include others in decision-making. You genuinely care about co-workers’ wellbeing and input and are interested in developing collaborative working relationships characterized by trust and mutual respect.
- Decisiveness. You’re able to make timely, informed decisions that take into account facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Detail & Outcome Oriented. You understand the “whys” behind tasks and can achieve complex goals with a high level of autonomy.
- Strong agile Manual QA Tester with experience testing API, web and mobile application, and database changes (ideally customized applications - both front and backend!)
- Proficient in using SQL for testing
- Highly organized, self-directed, and accountable to timelines
- Experience with establishing cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious about technology and how our software works
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - the ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence for a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong attention to detail and passionate about continuous learning and growth!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Able to create intermediate or advanced SQL queries to create/manipulate test data
- Working understanding of POSTMAN, Swagger, or other API testing tools
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.