Our direct client is looking to hire a REMOTE Talent Analytics and Reporting -- Data Analyst to support their HR group.
This is a 3 - 6 month contract role with HIGH POTENTIAL to convert to permanent hire.
Client is based out of Houston, TX ;
candidate will be Central Time Zone or Eastern Time Zone
*** This position will remain REMOTE, even after COVID ***
• 3 + years as Data Analyst
• Prior experience with Power BI - Power BI Reports/Dashboard - Required
• 2+ years demonstrated experience in a quantitative data validation, analysis and interpretation role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business, Statistics, or a related field preferred
• Advanced Excel (data cleaning, forecasting, modeling, Graphs/Charts) and reporting skills
• Ability to present data in a logical, concise manner
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate analytics to a non-technical audience
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, including experience building analyses and models
• Outstanding analytical skills and a clear focus on accuracy and quality
• Excellent presentation, follow through, organization, prioritization, teamwork, and collaboration skills
• Ability to solve for incomplete raw data and limited processes
• Must be detailed oriented
• Previous experience with recruiting reporting, Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), HR database (A PLUS / NICE TO HACE ONLY!)
Overview / Responsibilities
• Position is responsible for supporting Talent Acquisition by developing and reporting metrics that yield actionable insights to recruiter performance, recruitment marketing effectiveness, applicant flow and candidate conversion. Position will perform data analysis, validation, develop scorecards/dashboards, and identify insights to inform business strategy and supportive action planning.
• Corporate function supporting HR
• Gathers and analyzes raw data from various systems and reports to prepare key metrics and identify trends for key client staffing initiatives
• Helps build forecast models and interprets output; reviews data results with team members to ensure accuracy and translates results into specific recommendations.
• Develops performance scorecards aligned with business requirements. Supports development and presentation of executive dashboard and generate ongoing reporting to multiple stakeholders
• Consults with TA team and stakeholders to identify business questions, gather data, run analyses, develop ad hoc reports and interpret results to provide clients with information and insights to make workforce decisions.
• Overlays multiple data points including financial, TA and operational data to establish performance benchmarks
Should have experience with
• Experience with building data Models
• Data Theory
• Data Flow
• Understanding of tables functions and mapping
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.