Our premier financial end-client is seeking a Senior .NET Full Stack Engineer
to join their team in Los Angeles CA 90071
for a contract. Remote for now!
Will prefer local to Los Angeles.
May consider 100% remote for a strong candidate who can work Pacific Time.
6+ months contract.
Contract will extend or possible convert to perm.
Will help design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Full-stack .NET experience
- Azure cloud experience is must
- Batch programming converting to .NET Core
- SSIS package to Azure Data Factory
- Convert old code to cloud
- Strong .NET middle-tier and backend
- Front-end is nice to have
- Communication skills.
- Documentation skills (to help document what you build).
- Building web apps
- SQL Server
Writing great quality code with a drive for automated testing and validation based on the You Build You Own (YBYO) model.
Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment and production support.
Research, influence and implement vendor dependency to simplify the architecture.
Implement, maintain and update CI/CD pipelines on a cloud environment. Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems based on priority.
Collaborate with multiple, enterprise-wide distributed performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications.
Design and develop API's for Omni-channel clients.
- Minimum of 6+ years of software development experience
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience: .NET, Python, Java
- Minimum of 4+ years' experience with databases and data modeling / design (SQL and NoSQL)
- Minimum of 3+ years coordinating team efforts in a project or operations environment
- Minimum of 2 years in full stack development for cloud solutions (Azure or AWS) - Azure preferred
- 8+ years of experience managing software development projects through complete release cycles
- 4+ years of experience in big data and event streaming technologies: Spark, Kafka, etc.
- 4+ years of experience leading software engineering teams
- 2+ years of experience in cloud technologies: Azure(big plus), AWS, OpenStack, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with container and orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in build and CICD technologies: GitHub, BitBucket, Azure DevOps, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus or Sonar
- 2+ years of Scaled agile experience
- 4+ years of experience in quality assurance technologies: ATDD, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, NUnit, SoapUI or Postman
- 4+ years of experience in Unix Shell scripting Certified in .Net, Java, Spring or cloud technologies Exposure of data management methodologies Experience with serverless architectures and computing
- Preferably 2+ UI/UX development & design systems: CSS, Web Components, Less, Sass
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.