Our direct client is looking for a Sr. Cloud Engineer to join their team Full Time!
Title: Sr. Cloud Engineer
Duration: Full Time Direct Hire
Location: 100% Remote - Client HQ is in Downtown Los Angeles, CA
The Sr. Cloud Engineer is responsible for operations and governance from cost reporting and capacity management of cloud services. This Senior Engineer will also be responsible for helping development teams understand infrastructure, optimizing security and being an Azure SME.
- 10+ years working in an Infrastructure Systems Engineering role.
- Experience in implementing Infrastructure as a Code
- Terraform experience is preferred
- Container experience in either Docker, Kubernetes or Mesos
- Experienced with Azure AD, IAM and RBAC, Azure Policy, Log Analytics, Azure Monitor is a plus
- Experienced with Tableau or Power BI is a plus
- PowerShell or Python Scripting experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.