Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to work 100% Remote on a Full-time/Direct Hire basis. Resource can sit anywhere within the USA.
CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (CIE) is responsible for the operationalization and governance around the public cloud infrastructure. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is passionate about DevOps and eager to learn emerging technologies and trends. As a member of the Cloud Enablement team, the CIE will collaborate with others to design, document, implement, operate and cross train on a variety of solutions to manage our clients cloud platform. The CIE will also lead efforts around establishing baseline system performance, capacity planning and forecasting, as well as improving process efficiency.
- Design mechanisms for alerts and responses to identify and address reliability risks.
- Enable and support DevSecOps/SRE teams to monitor availability, latency and overall system health.
- Implement security (CIS, NIST) governance to ensure compliance of infrastructure, applications and access.
- Collaborate on all aspects of infrastructure technology including, but not limited to the servers, network, storage, database, and application as required.
- Establish and maintain relationship with vendors, peers and colleagues across the organization, and constantly communicate of existing and evolving industry standards and technologies.
- Take a creative solutioning approach to problem solving and debugging to resolve system related issues.
- Open minded team player, flexible and respectful to colleagues Contributes in creation of standards and roadmap for private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- This includes development of technology and practical implementation for next 1-3 years
- Primary focus to minimizes infrastructure complexity, improve operation efficiency and system security, availability and performance
- Ability to lead from behind, influence the usage of cloud technology by demonstrating side by side comparison of cloud technology costs and TCO
- Develop and enforce automated governance to ensure effective and efficient use of infrastructure and applications
- Perform cross training and mentorship to other engineers on emerging technologies
- Adept at open/inner sourcing practices Influences vendors in product/service designs
Job Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or in a related technical field
- Minimum 10 years working in an Infrastructure Systems Engineering role
- Minimum 5 years working in an enterprise level environment designing, building server, storage & network solutions in virtualized environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience implementing private/public and/or hybrid cloud solutions
- Minimum 3 years experience in implementing Infrastructure as a Code
- Minimum 1 year experience in container technology like Docker, Kubernetes or Mesos
- Experienced with managing any cloud provider, Azure preferred Experienced with Azure AD, IAM and RBAC
- Experienced with Azure Policy, Log Analytics, Azure Monitor is a plus
- Experienced with Tableau or Power BI is a plus Experienced working with SDLC (CI/CD) and DevOps groups
- Experienced with scripting (PowerShell, Python) and/or Kusto Query Language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced understanding of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage vendor relationships and with internal teams
- Advanced understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Basic understanding of automation and provisioning tools (Terraform, Chef)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.