Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a 100% Remote Jr. Full Stack Engineer
on a Full-time/Direct Hire
basis. Resource can sit anywhere within the USA.
As a member of our clients Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for their clients and colleagues.
- Will help design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Writing great quality code with a drive for automated testing and validation based on the You Build You Own (YBYO) model.
- Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment and production support.
- Research, influence and implement vendor dependency to simplify the architecture.
- Implement, maintain and update CI/CD pipelines on a cloud environment.
- Work with business partners, architects and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems based on priority.
- Collaborate with multiple, enterprise-wide distributed performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications.
- Design and develop API's for Omni-channel clients.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, MIS / CIS, STEM, related major preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in system design, administration, application software and operations (school experience accepted).
- Minimum of 6 months experience working as a part of a team developing and designing digital products (school experience accepted).
- Experience with UI/UX development & design systems: CSS, Web Components, Less, Sass.
- Experience or exposure in big data and event streaming technologies: Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience or exposure in cloud technologies: Azure (big plus), AWS, OpenStack, etc.
- Experience or exposure with container and orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience or exposure in build and CICD technologies: GitHub, BitBucket, Azure DevOps, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus or Sonar
- Exposure to Agile development concepts
- Exposure quality assurance technologies: ATDD, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, NUnit, SoapUI or Postman
- Exposure of data management methodologies
- Exposure to serverless architectures and computing concepts
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.