Our premier financial client is seeking Sr Business Analyst (100% Remote) for 6+ Months Contract
W2 contract only!
12+ Years Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Adheres to established standards and maintains currency in business analysis practices, procedures and techniques.
• Consults with users to identify, analyze, refine and document business requirements.
• Coordinates project scheduling with appropriate entities.
• Develops and maintains project schedules and produces project reports and documentation.
• Develops conceptual design documents, including project definition, alternative solutions, scope of work, functional specifications, and logical skeletons for new systems.
• Follows up with internal clients about completed tasks to ensure client satisfaction.
• Identifies requirements for testing, develops test plans and scripts and coordinates test transmissions, as required. Tests software.
• May determine appropriate actions in emergency situations to ensure data is secure and available for use as soon as possible.
• May prepare project proposals and project plans.
• Provides training and may lead the work of others, as required.
• Reviews operational procedures and methods; maps current business processes; defines and analyzes business activities; identifies best practices; and recommends improvements.
• Serves as a liaison between end users and software development teams, including functioning as a subject matter expert (SME) in translating requirements to software development teams.
• Maintain currency in analyst skills.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Functional, operational and technical requirements of assigned project(s).
• Concepts of risk management, issue tracking, change management and requirements gathering.
• Concepts, practices and procedures analyzing business processes.
• Investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the securities industry.
• The use of technology in business.
• The relationship between IT and business.
• Core business competencies such as finance, management, accounting, operations, and marketing.
• More detailed awareness of the business context of a technical solution, including specific business goals associated with the project, how the project will meet the goals, and their own part in advancing the goals.
• General financial industry knowledge and knowledge of supported business area.
• Business Analysis tools: Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Software Engineering Methodology (SEM) process, Change Management, Project Management tools (MS Project), basic database query language usage, time tracking tools, Use Case / UML, advanced quality assurance (QA) tool usage for test case development, execution, and defect tracking/issue tracking software.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.