direct client is looking for a 100% Remote UX Designer
to join their team on Contract to Hire
We are searching for a talented UX Designer to join our Global Digital Marketing Operations team. The ideal candidate will be able to create useful, intuitive, user-centered designs from project concept through execution, working closely with marketing leaders across a global organization.
The UX Designer will be well-versed in user-centered design principles and possess strong UX design experience, preferably within an enterprise content management system. They will develop concepts and then produce quality visual designs, wireframes, prototypes, user flows, and annotations with high attention to detail.
You have superior UX/UI design skills and are able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. You understand what is needed to make a website functional and easy to use—but at the same time make it aesthetically appealing to the user.
The UX Designer will drive user research activities, such as competitive analyses, heuristic reviews and usability testing. You must possess a strong understanding of UX/UI for the Web (both desktop and mobile), user research, information architecture, and content authoring within an enterprise CMS.
The ideal candidate must collaborate and work closely with key cross-functional digital marketers and multidisciplinary teams, including Engineering, SEO, and Analytics.
You’ll be required to show a design portfolio, as well as participate in a design scenario.
- Demonstrated success in applying user centered design (UCD) process for designing enterprise websites (preferably for B2B).
- Collaborate with content strategist, team members, and stakeholders to launch new sites or refine existing sites.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all stakeholders including senior leadership, web developers, other marketing teams, and brand, to build scalable UX/CX solutions.
- Gather and analyze usability requirements, culminating in recommendations for improvement.
- Design conceptual wireframes, mockups, rapid prototypes, user journey workflows, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes to convey concepts and address complex requirements for different business stakeholders.
- Ability to understand content strategy, with a strong understanding of information architecture principles.
- Serve as the steward of our online identity to continually refine and optimize a global design system that meets brand guidelines.
- Serve as an advocate for UX and user-centered-design principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), User Experience, Human Factors, Visual Design, Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in UX design
- 2+ years’ experience facilitating user-centered design workshops and stakeholder requirement elicitation sessions.
- Experience creating, managing, and deploying responsive design systems across mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Experience building responsive websites and scalable designs.
- Experience working on Agile (Scrum, Kanban) teams and managing complex UX projects end-to-end with minimal supervision.
- Extensive experience conducting user research and applying research findings.
- Proficiency designing with tools such as Figma, Zeplin, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, as well as modern software development processes and concepts.
- Expert in usability testing and performance metrics
- Willingness and ability to serve as project lead as required.
- A portfolio of beautiful, usable experiences designed for all kinds of devices and contexts.
- Enthusiastically support your team as needed in any other areas.
- Exude positivity, aren’t afraid to share your ideas, and can confidently facilitate meetings.
- Self-reliant, motivated, and aren’t afraid to tackle new challenges with minimal direction.
- Communicate tactfully yet fearlessly.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS (NICE TO HAVE)
- Experience designing for content-heavy properties, including testing and conversion optimization.
- Creative or digital agency experience with strong client testimonials
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and designing for a modularized system, particularly Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Basic knowledge of Confluence and JIRA
- B2B marketing experience, particularly in lead generation
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.