Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Principal ERP Change Partner
to join their team in Seattle
. This is a full-time, direct-hire role
The Principal ERP Change Partner is responsible for change management of Enterprise Business Applications / ERP implementations projects, to ensure that change strategy and plan are appropriately developed and managed to support transition of technology, people, and process. The Senior ERP Change Partner will facilitate change impact assessment for both Business and Information Systems stakeholders, develop and execute communications and training plans. The role will require to facilitate effective cross-workstream discussions, alignment, and coordination end-to-end from strategy development through execution.
- Develop change management strategy to enable adoption of changes required by ERP project / initiative, which outlines approach of engaging cross-functional stakeholder groups throughout project lifecycle
- Identify impacted stakeholders, and assess change, including security of change, impact to technology, process, and people, risks / benefits associated with change, and readiness of change
- Develop and execute communications plan, which includes audience, message, timing, medium, and responsibilities of delivery across each phase of project
- Develop communication materials that focuses on messages regarding project to drive awareness and required actions, to be distributed via different mechanisms
- Facilitate coordination of logistics and execution of communications
- Develop training strategy on how users will obtain skills and knowledge required to use new tools and manage process changes – this includes identification of training audiences, learning requirements / priorities, media, and material development and delivery approach
- Develop training curriculum that outlines proposed training courses, which encompasses audience, format, and length
- Develop and/or provide input to training course outlines and materials
- Facilitate coordination of logistics and execution of training
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services, Organizational Development related field
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services, Organizational Development related field or equivalent educ/experience
- Minimum of 10 years of leading change management for complex, large-scale initiatives, preferably in IT and healthcare setting
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities
- Extensive knowledge and experience in managing change for complex, large-scale IT implementation programs
- Ability to manage to delivery and results independently, with limited supervision
- Demonstrates a high commitment to quality
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.