Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Finance Analyst
to join their Phoenix, AZ based team. This is a 100% REMOTE, full-time, direct-hire
The Finance Analyst is responsible for supporting financial reporting, planning, and data management solutions across the finance organization. This role will create and maintain key management reports. Provide technical leadership and is responsible for the operations of our core financial planning systems, data integrations, ongoing updates, and overall optimization of the systems. The Finance Analyst coordinates with IT concerning technical issues and coordinating upgrades and maintenance.
- Own the product implementation and support of a corporate performance management application in order to drive timelier, more accurate, and more transparent budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes for the Company.
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop robust reporting to address operational requirements and maintain these reports to provide management with timely and actionable information and insights.
- Assist in the development of the procedures for budgeting and financial forecasting, and help drive the execution of these processes
- Analyze financial and operational metrics and properly communicate findings
- Develop and maintain reporting for board of directors and earnings release presentations
- Train and develop users in all applications and forecasting procedures
- Administer account trees and alternate hierarchies
- Provide expert troubleshooting skills for isolating technical problems in the financial platform
- Rapidly resolve issues in order to maintain high level customer service
- Work with IT and vendor support teams to achieve stabilization and resolve high priority tickets
- Work collaboratively with technical consultants to complete system upgrades and resolve high priority issues.
- Develop scripts and reports to address business requirements, expedite processes, and system requirements
- Maintain database integrity with Company’s enterprise resource planning system (currently PeopleSoft), legacy planning and reporting solution (Hyperion), statistical data warehouses, and UltiPro to ensure proper operational reporting
- Provide documentation to assist end users in running applications and completing forecasting processes
- Maintain security integrity
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.