Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for Senior IT Engineer
for 100% Remote role.
Position : Senior IT Engineer (Fully Remote)
Location : Remote, AZ
Duration : 6+ months contract to hire
- DevOps, STRONG EXP with CI/CD strategy and building pipeline automation end to end.
- Selenium Automation Test.
- Expertise with design and implementation of selenium tests for automation testing.
- In depth knowledge and hands on exp with environment build automation and orchestration.
- Code Review.
- Need to write scripts (Any scriting language).
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts.
- In-depth experience with J2EE
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts
- Development tools such as Eclipse, JUnit, Maven and Jenkins, Git, BitBucket/Stash, Nexus
- RedHat Linux Systems Administration
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Scripting languages for configuration and automation (Pearl, Ruby)
- In-depth experience with building, executing, and maintaining load and performance tests
- Test Data Management tools
- Service virtualization
- Expert level experience with cross browser and cross devices testing using automation
- Experience in Functional, Regression and System testing using Automated testing tools such as selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts from requirements and Use-Cases
- Network Virtualization
- APIs , Microservices
- Release Automation
- Rally/CA Agile Central or Jira
- Infrastructure automation tools such as Chef, Ansible
- JBoss middleware
- Monitoring analytics
- New Relic
- Blue/Green Deployment
- Feature toggle
- Demonstrated ability to manage software development projects through completion.
- Effective interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with end users
- Advanced technical mastery in area of specialty or broad multi-disciplinary knowledge.
- Accountability: Provides work direction or mentoring for entry-level staff. Receives operational guidance on duties, service standards and goals. Technical expert expected to perform duties with limited directional feedback.
Leadership: Exhibits personal characteristics and professional standards that serve as a role model for others. Provides guidance and/or serves as a technical resource to less experienced staff.
- Simplifies complex processes and organizes people and activities to get things done.
- Knowledge: Deep functional and technical know-how to meet professional standards and succeed in the job. Keeps functional and technical skills current.
- Relationship Management: Conveys and obtains information both internal and external to the department. Shares new concepts and approaches with others. Uses written verbal or electronic skills to communicate effectively with a variety of levels in the organization, including those less familiar with computing terminology.
- Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve most technically complex problems. Uses a wide degree of creativity and latitude to analyze and resolve problems.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.