Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for Sr Java Developer to join their team in Katy, TX.
Position : Sr Java Developer (Remote Position)
Location : Katy, TX 77449
Duration : 6+ Months Contract
Need Senior Java engineer who has
Your Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience on Microservices architecture ( Spring Boot).
- Has worked on deploying the applications on Public Cloud – Nice to have
- Experience deploying Microservices on Cloud (Spring Cloud, Hystrix, Eureka ) – NICE to have
Set Yourself Apart With:
- 8+ years of software development experience with expertise in Java 8+ and knowledge of latest Java 9 feature
- Understanding & experience in Micro services and automated integration testing those applications to boost performance using Spring Boot.
- Thorough experience in writing high quality code with full automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
- Thorough experience in defining and applying design standards, patterns, quality matrix depending on the solutions.
- Working experience with various CI/CD tools
- Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or NoSQL) and messaging technologies.
- Experience in one or more of front-end development technologies
- Experience with Highly Available and Scalable sollutions preferably using Spring Boot and Netflix Open Source components such as Hystrix, Eureka
- Understanding & experience in API management, Swagger
- Experience in TDD/BDD
- Experience in Scrum/Agile
- Experience with integrations with Headless CMS’s like ContentStack or Contentful
- Experience with integrations with Search platforms like Solr, Lucidworks or Algolia
- Understanding of various infrastructures (on-premise, cloud)
- Experience in Retail ECommerce Space
- Working experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Working experience with Public Cloud Platforms such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Micrsosoft Azure.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.