Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Web Development Manager to join their Phoenix, AZ based team. This is a full-time, direct-hire role. 100% REMOTE.
The Web Development Manager is responsible for leading a team that builds and maintains website and web related solutions across diverse data and technology platforms in support of operational and strategic initiatives for Marketing and Admissions teams to drive inquiries and other marketing related initiatives. The Manager collaborates with Business Leaders, IT Managers, Marketing Analysts, and Architects on technology solutions and delivery plans while leading project teams to implement quality solutions within the agreed upon scope, schedule, and budget constraints.
- Manages web development projects (solution implementation, development, and maintenance) through the entire project life cycle - from needs analysis through design, development, validation, deployment, training, and transition to post-deployment support using agile methods.
- Develops and mentors’ direct reports by setting relevant and measurable goals that facilitate successful performance and professional development. Manages the strengths of others while staying focused on results despite changing conditions is key to success in this role. The Manager, Web Development must also bring a sense of urgency and have the confidence to handle a variety of challenges quickly in order to drive toward results.
- Continuously improves web business solutions to remain current, meaningful, and aligned with business processes.
- Serves as primary liaison with business leaders to define web solutions, capture requirements, define key metrics, and transform those into successful web and technology implementations.
- Builds expertise and stays current in web technologies (features, capabilities, and trends).
- Manages maintenance and production support of marketing tools and solutions.
- Coordinates with Marketing and Admissions Management on cross-team projects, requirements, and resource needs.
- Leads and facilitates Sprint Planning meetings with the development team, including managing team capacity, facilitating the identification of features / user stories the team accepts, and gaining team consensus to complete Sprint commitments.
- Facilitates success on programs/projects by identifying and managing risks and controlling expenditures in accordance with budget allocations as well as managing and coordinating internal and external resources.
- Assists Director of Marketing Technology in evaluating third party software to determine if it will meet business and operational needs and is compatible with existing operating systems and applications.
- Prepares web development reports and presentations for Director of Marketing Technology and other Marketing and Admissions leaders.
- Leads efforts to continually improve our processes and methodologies.
- Establish/maintain a high-performance team of professional, motivated, and engaged staff utilizing effective training, performance management and career-development activities while leading them to achieve established business results and performance metrics.
- Recognizes and rewards employee contributions and achievements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Web Programming, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability required.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in relevant web development roles required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a project or technical lead on initiatives involving data solutions and teams (web development, web programming) or other) required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience using standard business tools for web development a plus.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing marketing related web sites, educationally or acquisition focused preferred.
- Expertise with industry standard concepts, practices, procedures, and software development life-cycle methodologies required.
- Prior experience with Agile SDLC methodologies is strongly preferred.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong team leadership/collaborative leadership skills.
- Ability to leverage critical thinking and analytical skills to solve problems and improve business outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) a plus.
- Strong business acumen.
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps, MS Teams, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Web applications.
- Ability to break down complex business problems and turn ambiguous information into meaningful requirements.
- Strong negotiation skills, both internal and with outside vendors.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Ability to manage multiple medium to large sized business functional projects simultaneously.
- Maintain good communication with full time remote team members.
- Work in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are essential.
- Maintain professional image and work environment.
- Effectively identify and gauge risks associated with program or projects.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.