Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Senior Data Engineer
to join their team remotely for a contract role.
Our client is implementing a hub and integration strategy. The Integrations team is responsible for developing and populating their Enterprise Data Hub as well as surfacing that data through an API layer. As part of this effort they need an experienced Data Engineer to help guide them in their efforts.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with architect, Management and Integrations Team’s Developers to develop, construct, test and maintain architectures
- Align architecture with business requirements
- Data acquisition strategies
- Develop data set processes
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling
- Use data to discover tasks that can be automated
- Mentor others on various teams
- Various data storage engines including
- Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- Document Database systems (NoSQL)
- Graph Database systems
- Caching systems
- Data hub architectures
- Master Data Management (MDM) strategies
- Change Data Capture (CDC) strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Azure SQL
- Redis Cache
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.