Our direct client is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their team in Irvine, CA. This is a 6+ months contract role with strong potential to convert to full time.
Title: Windows Systems Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months Contract (possible conversion to full time).
Location: Irvine, CA
The IT Systems Engineer is responsible for administration, monitoring and supporting all aspects of the Windows infrastructure including, hardware, server resources, systems and key processes. The Systems Engineer will identify and proactively respond to medium to high complexity system problems, troubleshoot and correct complex, sometimes ambiguous problems that affect operation of the environment. In addition, the Systems Engineer will analyze current processes and procedures for possible improvements, as well as develop and maintain documentation of their assigned environment.
- 3+ years of experience in a Systems Engineer role.
- Strong knowledge in PC life cycle management, Windows 10 image creation, complex task sequences, upgrades etc.
- Assist in the resolution of medium to high complexity issues affecting Microsoft technologies, Microsoft Server, Windows 10 endpoints, Messaging, SCCM, SCOM, Office 365, Azure, Antivirus and Directory Services.
- OKTA single sign on experience is a plus.
- Administer, monitor and support all aspects of a Microsoft-based infrastructure environment.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.