Atrilogy's direct financial client is seeking an Associate- Mid Level Python Developer
for 18+ months contract duration.
This position is 100% Remote until COVID. Only W2 Candidates are accepted.
Client is looking for an intermediate Python developer
to join their Marketing Services Solution Design team. You will help us build and maintain a broad range of software systems supporting multiple products and operational groups. These systems range from back-end integrations to command-line utilities to web-based user interfaces.
There is also an operational and data management component to this role, as our team blends pure development with operational tasks.
• Write effective, readable, documented code in excellent English
• Learn and maintain existing systems as needed
• Handle support tickets for the systems you’ve built or are responsible for
• Assess and scope feature requests
• You are curious and find joy in learning.
• Demonstrated experience as a Python developer. Internship work, certifications, clubs, and/or other types of experience may be acceptable for the right candidate.
• Linux command-line experience
• Git usage
• B.A./B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline
• Computer Science background with knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and approaches to software design.
• One or more other programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Ruby
• SQL knowledge
• Linux shell scripting
• Experience with one or more cloud computing platforms
• Familiarity one or more of the popular Python web frameworks (e.g. Flask, Django)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.