on a Full-time/Direct Hire
Resources must be located in Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Utah, Washington or Oregon.
As a Staff Software Engineer, you will contribute directly to the success of the business and have a meaningful impact on our customers’ lives.
We are looking for engineers to bring new and innovative ideas and tackle challenges across the full-stack. We believe in building teams that are passionate about solving complex problems and ready to grow and evolve alongside our expanding business and technology footprint.
- Design, develop, deploy and manage complex microservices. Integrate the backend services with the front-end solutions.
- Contribute to an overall system design and architecture.
- Select the best implementation strategies; recommend the technologies, tools, and libraries.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the front-end solutions.
- Deliver high-quality code to production; develop unit, integrated, and system tests to ensure the code quality.
- 10+ years of experience in software development, 5+ years of experience in development of distributed systems, SaaS, cloud solutions, microservices.
- 3+ years of experience in development of front-end solutions. Hands-on familiarity with modern frameworks (Angular/React) is a big plus!
- 7+ years of working experience with Java/Spring. Proficiency in Maven/Gradle.
- Demonstrated experience working with data: SQL, NoSQL, key-value store, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering business-critical systems to the market.
- Demonstrated experience with event-driven architecture and messaging frameworks (Pub/Sub, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Working experience with cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience designing/developing scalable systems.
- Mature engineering practices (CI/CD, testing, secure coding, etc.)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.