Our Direct client is looking to hire a OSP PM - Right of Way.
Position : OSP PM - Right of Way.
Duration : 6+ Months
Location : Denver CO
- Experience with utility relocations would be great. Colorado area jurisdictions permitting would be a plus. they should know they would be on call probably one week out of eight. So any emergency restoration on fiber optic networks would be good. Splicing experience would be a plus.
- This position is primarily responsible for providing end-to-end customer support, solutions, planning and implementing fiber connectivity solutions, managing customer orders, handling customer service requests, coordinating installations, executing and serving as single point of contact for customers, post-sale, providing direction and project ownership by leading the implementation, execution and communication of projects / orders for customers. Other responsibilities include the management of the maintenance, repair, and locating of current network infrastructure.
- Responsible for daily management of construction vendors to expedite the construction, maintenance, and repair of OSP facilities.
- Requirement to pull on call duty to respond to network outages and emergency restoration activities.
- Fiber splicing and testing background is preferred.
- Managing relationship to jurisdictions and ROW contacts such as cities, counties and railroad. Working in close relationship with underlying rights group to identify and prepare encroachment permitting, franchise agreements and building access agreement.
- Oversees timely permitting submittal and on time performance construction vendors.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of fiber connectivity solutions programs and projects that adhere to approved plans, budgets and schedules.
- Provides specialized telecommunications technical expertise.
- Coordinates and facilitates with internal and external resources to effect the timely completion of projects.
- Oversees, product and/or service of the unit(s) managed may involve highly technical activities or programs; or policies, procedures, controls and services required to support the sound financial, operational and competitive position of the company.
- Designs and Implements commercial and carrier fiber networks, infrastructure, backbone and lateral builds.
- Creates and tracks project budgets in relationship to Network Operations.
- Provides direct interface with customers, subcontractors, jurisdictional authorities and interoffice personnel. Supports customer meetings as necessary which requires in person meetings and travel to client and/or construction sites.
- Oversees procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects.
- Executes Bid Process, inclusive of budgetary requirements and the tracking thereof.
- Verify and update project documentation.
- Timely tracking of project progress and budget in Salesforce and manual tracker.
- Timely update of budget requests, purchase orders, project close out and internal service orders in Salesforce.
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years in the telecommunications industry with outside plant, fiber optics, telecommunication architectures, optical transport equipment, and project management experience.
- Must have 3 years familiarity with all types of outside plant construction and experience managing large capital projects.
- Familiar with Email, MS Excel, Word, and Google Earth.
- Must be able to manage multiple aggressive RFP and design construction schedules and responses.
- Must be able to understand and read construction documents.
- Familiar with all facets of OSP management, including quoting, construction and delivery.
- Business minded and able to maintain a commercial focus.
- The employee must possess a valid driver’s license and is expected to drive as required to his/her assigned projects in order to ensure on time and on budget delivery.
- The employee must perform on-site surveys and attend field meetings required to ensure projects meet the delivery/ commitment dates identified.
- The employee will be required occasionally to meet with various municipalities and vendors to review project scope and to ensure positive communication is maintained.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.