Atrilogy's direct financial client is seeking an Assistant Product Manager
for a 6- 12 months Contract to Hire
This position is 100% Remote with 10% travelling required after COVID
• Play an integral part in development of market leading commercial risk solutions
• Identify competitive commercial offerings and value propositions within key vertical markets through client interviews, market research and collaboration with sales
• Assist in development and maintenance of a robust innovation roadmap
• Passion for achieving greater customer satisfaction in everything you do
• Daily collaboration within a scrum team and other cross-functional teams
This role will be a critical role within client’s product team working under the direction of the Commercial Core Product Owner to identify opportunities for generic and market specific small business risk solutions, including analytics and scores
• Develop and maintain a clear understanding of client needs and market trends through client interactions and other market research
• Identify and analyse market trends, competitive products and services to craft differentiated products, value propositions and pricing strategies
• Coordinate the execution of client projects with a variety of internal functional areas to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Support Sales and Product marketing organizations as program governance Subject Matter Expert
• Be a self-starter when it comes to determining product priorities, including new features & initiatives that drive your product line forward
• Evangelize your product internally and externally through new sales opportunities, high impact presentations, demos and development of relevant collateral (e.g. online demos, promotions, white papers, case studies, etc.)
• Self-motivated and goal oriented, creative team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong presentation, communication and information sharing skills
• Good organizational skills with ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision while proactively communicating status to key stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial risk, commercial credit or sales support a plus
• Fundamental understanding of core Agile principals including writing user stories, setting acceptance criteria, managing your backlog while articulating your product vision to the scrum team is a plus
• Prior experience working with JIRA and Confluence a plus
• Comfort with client level engagements
•10% Travel required after Covid
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.