Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Director of Software Development
to join their collaborative team.
This is a full-time, 100% REMOTE direct-hire role.
The Director of Software Development enjoys the role technology plays in providing solutions and is responsible for leading cross-functional technology teams that develop, integrate, and maintain the information systems to support core business functions. Furthermore, this role is responsible for partnering with business unit executives to understand strategic business initiatives and to lead the development of strategically aligned technology solutions that make a positive difference.
Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables
• Leads the development of technology solutions and guides the strategy for software development and application delivery teams to deliver highly flexible and scalable solution architectures
• Establish/maintain a high performance team of professional, motivated and engaged technical staff utilizing effective training, performance management and career-development activities while leading them to achieve established business results and performance metrics
• Recognizes and rewards employee contributions and achievements.
• Collaborates with business unit leaders and IT peers to promote and support continuous improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of the Company’s information systems
• Directs technology solution teams, to ensure project activities and deliverables are consistent with agreed upon technology solutions and communicated business objectives
• Assists in the development of both the short and long-term IT strategic plan
• Engage, leverage and effectively manage vendors through building strong relationships and financial management skills
• Provides periodic reports to the IT Steering Committee
• Ensures effective Tier 2 & 3 support of responsible systems
• Facilitates the development of technology policies and operating standards and monitors compliance with such standards
Education / Experience
• Bachelors degree in information systems management, computer science, engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience with demonstrated ability required
• Minimum of ten (10+) years of progressive information technology (or related) experience leading software development and applications teams required
• Minimum of three to five years of progressive IT leadership or project management experience required
• Expert level knowledge and experience of the full software development lifecycle required
• Minimum three to five (3-5) years experience with cloud development platforms required, Azure strongly preferred
• Minimum three to five (3-5) years experience leading diverse technology portfolios required
• Adept at applying disparate elements of information to understand complex problems
• Strong knowledge of holistic technology solutions (e.g., software, hardware, integrations, customer support, etc.)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional project planning and management skills
• Proficient with presentation, word-processing, and analysis software
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are essential
• Competent in organizing, planning, and prioritizing work
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.