Our direct end-client a large financial enterprise is seeking to hire a BI Developer / Informatica Developer to join their team as a direct-hire/ full-time employee in d
owntown Los Angeles, CA.
Remote for now!
Can continue to be 100% remote or maybe required to work 1-2 days from the office in the post Covid-19 scenario.
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
- This is a developer role but light development, more design prep, providing guidance, doing analysis
- Functional role
- Informatica toolset
The Senior Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for the development activities of various BI initiatives, which include ETL, ELT, PL/SQL, Python, and APIs, scripts, reports and dashboards. The Senior BI Developer will support project initiatives within the Operational Data Store (ODS), Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), various Data Marts, Master Data Management and BI Reporting. The position will perform in-depth development, data analysis, data quality, and design for quality engineering across various databases and methodologies specific to Business Intelligence. This role will provide input and oversight on development design decisions, best practices, and processes to a team of BI Developers.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Perform in-depth development by writing complex ETL/ELT jobs, PL/SQL queries, APIs on various source systems, data marts and data warehouse support of the requirements for various strategic and/or tactical projects Work with a team of developers to provide input and oversight on ETL/ELT development designs and processes. Serve as Subject Matter Expert on Operational Data Stores, Data Warehouse, and Data Marts development; guide the development design activities with input and data dependencies. Identify development and data quality issues and work with leads and management to mitigate Conduct on-going analysis of the development process and practices within and between various systems and applications. Ability to multi-task various projects and tasks with tight deliverables while keeping informed of existing and evolving development best practice, industry standards and technologies. Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues to meet expected customer service levels. Maintain all appropriate training and continuing education requirements for both internal programs and external licenses and certifications. Develop and maintain positive, productive, and professional relationships with key business users to meet expected customer service levels.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Developer, preferably in a data-intensive financial company.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in advanced ETL/ELT, PL/SQL, Oracle, and Reporting
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Business Intelligence technologies
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP and Informatica products: SAP Data Services and Business Objects (development, migration, access, installation and upgrades); Informatica PowerCenter, Data Quality, Data Validation
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts and principles
- Experience in Oracle databases, PL/SQL is strongly preferred Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills preferred.
- Ability to work independently or within a team for problem resolution.
- Must demonstrate ability to multi-task and be flexible.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.