Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Project Manager
to lead Finance and Accounting implementation system projects. This is a full-time, direct-hire position
; 100% REMOTE!
This person’s background should include working closely with Finance and Accounting organizations with a focus on ERP systems like PeopleSoft/Oracle, experience with AP Automation and Imaging technologies a plus. The IT PM plans, directs, and coordinates project activities to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Manage life cycle of project including design, programming, testing and implementation of IT solutions designed to meet business requirements.
- Conduct financial and budgetary analysis to define project worth and ascertain which system best fits user needs and company standards.
- Perform feasibility studies to ensure systems adhere to user requirements and company standards.
- Act as a liaison between implementation staff, management, and vendors.
- Diagnose and correct system problems with the help from vendors and support team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, or related field.
- 5 plus years of project management experience with at least 3 years in information technology.
- Interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are essential.
- Ability to provide flexible and adaptable work schedules.
- Ability to maintain professional image and work environment.
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and follow through on work.
- Expert ability with Microsoft Project and Project Server.
- Ability to gain, understand and apply information and data as it relates to project management.
- Experience in an environment that endorses teaming, collaborative thinking, creativity, empowerment, and results.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to use good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of personal computer software applications.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.