Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst
to join their collaborative team. This is a full-time, direct-hire role. 100%Remote, local to Phoenix, AZ preferred.
The Senior Business Analyst will conduct detailed analysis, define business requirements, and act as a liaison between the business owners and Information Technology development Scrum teams, in a customer-centric environment. This position supports other members of the BA team by providing training. They contribute and improve processes across business units and Scrum teams. The Senior Business Analyst is considered competent or proficient in all areas of Business Analysis practice, having good or in-depth knowledge of all related skill areas.
- Partners with assigned business areas to understand and prioritize information needs and translate business requirements into system solutions.
- Captures customer requirements through iterative structured interviews with subject matter experts.
- Develops current / future state user stories, process flows, and CRC models from customer interviews.
- Collaborates with business areas to define business processes.
- Educates IT on the direction of the business.
- Responsible for developing acceptance criteria and requirements from user stories, customer interviews, process flows, and CRC models.
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of each requirements specification.
- Responsible for understanding all aspects of each solution.
- Traces requirements from scope through design, development, and testing.
- Collaborates with Developers and Report Writers to ensure accurate design and implementation of business/system requirements.
- Collaborates with Quality Assurance Analyst to ensure comprehensive requirements-based testing is achieved.
- Collaborates with Scrum Master to ensure team objectives are met.
- Participates in solution design.
- Participates in buy versus build discussions.
- Provide teaching, coaching, and mentoring to IT staff.
- Assist in the development of our clients’ processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a business or IT discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Requires 7 – 10 years of relevant work experience and growth; typically, within IT or working in relevant positions within business units.
- Prefer 4+ years’ experience as Business Analyst.
- Prefer Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification.
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines / processes.
- Possesses an understanding of IT’s systems and capabilities.
- Varied experience over different companies, projects, and / or applications.
- Familiar with gathering use cases or user stories through interviews, observations, and interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Significant experience turning use cases into functional requirements.
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated use of personal computer software applications including Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Ability to perform all duties of Business Analyst I.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment as part of both Business Analysis and Scrum teams.
- Ability to comply with our clients Agile, Scrum, and other software development lifecycle practices and standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to control, lead, and coordinate with multiple levels of staff and project management in both the business and technical areas while keeping discussions at the appropriate level of abstraction.
- Ability to reconcile competing ideas or problems to a mutually beneficial conclusion.
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.