Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Product Demo Solutions Analyst
to join their team in 100% REMOTE
for a 3-4 month contract
Our client’s Global Identity and Fraud group within Decision Analytics, is seeking a Product Demo Solutions Analyst with Figma UI design experience (contractor position) to build out our ID and Fraud product demo in the Figma UX/UI tool. This position requires an individual who is a self-starter who can manage their own projects, proactively set up meetings with multiple teams across different countries to create demo requirements, verify those changes with the product organization, and create or implement changes to the product demo for each region.
This role will report to the Manager of Global Solution Strategy within our client’s Global ID and Fraud team for the duration of this contract.
Contract term est.: May 1, 2021 - Aug 31, 2021 (3-4 months)
You will work in close collaboration with be the global and regional identity & fraud business and product teams, to create product demos which the sales and marketing teams can use in conversations with clients, prospects, internal stakeholders and the media. Creating these demos will require changing labels into different languages, modifying workflows, creating images, and organizing the demos by region and use case.
• Create up-to-date global product demos utilizing Figma
• Create various user journeys to correspond to various regional fraud use cases
• Work with regional sales and marketing teams to gather demo requirements
• Vet requirements with product team to ensure accuracy
3-4 years of experience in:
• Experienced in Figma
• Some Program/Project management experience
• Detail Oriented
• Experience with mobile and web-based user experience
• May need to accommodate meeting times that correspond to the international team members schedules (UK, EMEA, Asia, Australia, India, South America, North America)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB