Role: Senior Front-End Web Engineer
Duration: 6+ months
Must pass a background/drug screen
- Prototype, develop, test and optimize best-in-class responsive AngularJS applications
- Turn requirements such as wireframes, prototypes and interactive user interfaces into fully functional and highly performing web components
- Collaborate with Business, UX, QA and back end teams to deliver superior functionalities
- Integrate RESTful web services utilizing JSON from multi-tiered web applications
- Optimize existing code with engineering best practices
- Maintain high code coverage for unit and E2E tests utilizing Karma, Jasmine, and Protractor
- Participates in the full SDLC/Agile cycle engagements, including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- Proficiency with the DOM and asynchronous event-programming models
- Track record of cross browser development on a large-scale public facing application
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction
- Solid understanding of responsive design, web standards and UI/UX best practices
- Experience with UI testing and automation frameworks (Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine, Karma, etc.)
- Attention to quality and detail
- Proficient in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as Sass, Less or Stylus
- Experience with node development workflows (npm, gulp, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization APIs and JSON (Highcharts, D3, Google Charts, etc.)
- Previous Mobile (web and/or native) development experience a plus
- Financial Services experience is a plus
- Degree in computer science or related field
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.