Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for Sr Microsoft Office 365 Systems Engineer (Remote Position)
to join their team in Kenilworth, New Jersey.
Position : Sr Microsoft Office 365 Systems Engineer (Remote Position)
Location : Kenilworth, New Jersey 07033 or (Any near location to Norcross, GA, Louisville, KY, Denver, CO, Charlotte, NC, Beaverton, OR, Bentonville, AR, Anaheim, CA, Austin, TX, Beaverton, OR, Bentonville, AR, Birmingham, AL, Boston, MA, Wood Dale, IL, Columbia, MD, Folcroft, PA, Houston, TX,, Indianapolis, IN, Louisville, KY, Memphis, TN, Tukwila, WA, Sterling, VA, Nashville, TN, Santa Clara, CA, Orlando, FL, Pensacola, FL, Rochester, NY, Saint Paul, MN and Burbank, CA.)
Duration : 6+ months contract to hire
What part will you play?
- Take the lead in designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft-based cloud environments within our corporate environment.
- O365 Support Engineer/Architect will be assisting the VP of Information Technology with several areas of client digital transformation with a focus on O365 and Azure Engineering.
The job requirements of the Senior Systems Engineer include the following:
- Essential to this role is the ability to focus on providing solutions using the O365 and Azure technology stack. Additionally, it will be important to propose and maintain policies, standards, and procedures while continually focusing on process improvements, present alternatives and associated risks, professionally debate issues and view cloud and mobile computing and security from a business perspective. The successful candidate should be able to communicate effectively and successfully coordinate efforts with other areas of the business and technology teams.
- Experience with Active Directory administration, design, troubleshooting, and experience with Domain Migrations.
- Must have 0365 Intune AND Endpoint experience
- Experience in a large, dynamic Windows Server operations-centric environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Server platforms and technologies including Windows Server, DNS, and DHCP.
- Experience with back-up strategies and data loss risk remediation.
- 1 – 2 Years’ experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud environment and hybrid AD/Azure AD environments.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) and SCCM.
- Experience creating and customizing AD Group Policies.
- 3 or More years’ experience with Microsoft 365 security suite.
- 3 or More years’ experience with Office 365 productivity suite including Teams.
- Strong background and knowledge of scripting – PowerShell.
- Highly proficient in Windows Server and Desktop OS, specifically Windows 2016/2019 and Windows 10.
- Assist with development and maintenance of appropriate and associated policies and procedures.
- Manage projects, whether your own or with other members of the team, as well as prioritize critical projects/issues.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Travel possible (15-20%).
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Systems preferred.
- Microsoft certification is a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.