Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Technical Product Manager
(Integration Services) to join their team in Austin, TX
or Costa Mesa, CA
for a 6+ month contract
. Strong potential of extension/full-time employment.
Our client is looking for an expert, integration-focused Technical Product Manager who will join a fast-paced team to execute on the vision, strategy and roadmap of our SaaS Platform. In this role, you will drive the development of our SDK’s, API’s and SSO platform that help our partners provide financial wellbeing and identity protection for their consumers. The successful candidate will collaborate with diverse stakeholders and development teams, and can confidently lead several work streams at once to establish a backlog of business value containing detailed business requirements that the candidate will drive through the delivery cycle.
What you’ll be doing
• Collaborate with commercial product managers, solution architects, development teams and other key stakeholders to translate product features into workable items for the development teams
• Write clear functional requirements including epics and user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria
• Perform user story acceptance by verifying that the solution meets the desired requirements.
• Participate in all Scrum related ceremonies, offering business insight and clarification, removing impediments, and making real-time decisions as needed.
• Work with clients and internal teams to quickly triage and solve problems.
• Assist commercial product managers in activities related to go to market strategy and product launch
• 5+ years of experience launching SDK’s across web & mobile
• 5+ years of experience delivering services across modern application programming interfaces as products
• 3+ years of experience working with modern authentication protocols (MAPI, SAML, OAUTH2, OpenID Connect, etc.)
• 10+ years working directly with software engineering teams as a Technical Product Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst, or in a related field.
• Experience with modern headless CMS technologies
• Ability to understand complex business problems and distill them into clear requirements for the development teams
• Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
• Advanced oral and written communications skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB