Our direct client is looking for a Technical Product Manager – SaaS Platform for a 6 month + contract, Remote during COVID only.
- Role: Technical Product Manager – SaaS Platform
- 6-month contract to start; can extend and possible / potential direct hire later
- Location: Austin, Texas or Costa Mesa, CA
- PAY $65-$68/hr W2 only Contract
- Remote position during COVID only
- This is W2 contract only!
Parties. Direct candidates only
Our direct client is looking for a top-notch technical product manager with a strong agile mindset to execute on the vision, strategy and roadmap of our SaaS Platform. As a Technical Product Manager, you will drive the development of scalable features and platform capabilities that help consumers improve their financial wellbeing and protect their identity. The successful candidate will collaborate with diverse stakeholders and Agile development teams to establish a prioritized backlog of epics and user stories containing detailed business requirements that the candidate will oversee from inception to launch.
• 8+ years of experience as a product owner or product manager delivering-enterprise scale solutions, preferably in a SaaS and/or financial industry context.
• Proven experience working in the area of software delivery including writing clear user stories and acceptance criteria
• Effective communicator who is comfortable talking to a wide range of stakeholders from technical staff to executives to understand their needs and distill insights that drive product strategy
• Experience with development of microservices and/or APIs
• Experience working in complex, enterprise scale environments where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of many factors and alignment multiple stakeholders
• Hands on experience with Agile development processes, especially Scrum
• In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies and experience with Agile project management tools including Jira and Confluence
• Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
• Advanced oral and written communications skills.
• Collaborate with commercial product managers, architecture, development team and other key stakeholders to translate the product roadmap into digestible work items for Agile teams.
• Write well-defined requirements including features, epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria
• Prioritize effectively, balancing business value with time criticality, opportunity enablement, and risk reduction
• Participate in all Scrum related events, offering business insight and clarification, removing impediments, and making real-time decisions as needed
• Proactively lead backlog prioritization and refinement
• Work closely with project management teams to coordinate development schedules and manage dependencies across multiple Agile teams
• Interface with executives, business stakeholders, and developers across the organization
• Work with 3rd party vendors, clients and internal teams to quickly diagnose and solve problems
• Manage stakeholder expectations, providing clarity and transparency into priorities and commitments
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.