A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group
is in search of a Java Software Developer
to join their team in Costa Mesa, CA.
Role: Java Software Developer
Location: Costa Mesa, CA (Fully Remote)
Duration: 6+ months Contract
- Write asynchronous java code for our different applications/lambdas.
- Carries out tasks and initiatives assigned by the manager and/or project lead.
- Create API contracts that are documented and agreed upon by multiple stakeholders.
- Enjoys working in a small team environment, and willingly shares knowledge and skills with co-workers (technical and business) via both oral and written communications.
- Exercises good judgment. Evaluates assignments/requests, properly prioritizes tasks and/or projects, and solves problems under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
- Takes initiative; stays focused; always accountable. Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to focus on achieving the target while minding longer term goals along the way.
- Uses a TDD approach when writing software.
- 10+ Years of experience
- Java 8
- Microservices is highly desired.
- AWS required
- Springboot a must
- Experience with Financial sector is a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- 5-7 years of hands on programming experience with enterprise-level software development.
- Understanding of the software and mobile development life cycle.
- Familiar with software design patterns and problem solving.
- Ability to execute process and standards around code quality and the deployment lifecycle.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Experience working in deadline situations as part of a software development team.
- Ability to complete projects on own or with supervision and direction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience developing API services that are used by multiple systems in a cloud environment a plus.
- An understanding of Spring Boot and Dependency Injection.
- Has worked with AWS, and has an understanding of the services and functionality they offer.
- Writing API services that focus on simplicity over being feature rich.
- 5-7 years related work in Java language.
- Understands REST principles, (verbs, stateless).
- Comfortable collaborating and executing tasks in an Agile process.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.