Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking an Associate Director, Project Manager for a full time direct hire role Remote OR in the Chicago, IL area.
An Associate Director, Project Management is equal parts project planning & management guru, problem solver, strategic thinker, trusted advisor, team leader, collaboration maven and cat herder.
You’ll be leading large global teams and clients to deliver digital solutions. You watch timelines, budgets, dependencies and risks like a hawk. You’re relentless about quality and also know how to suggest trade-offs to achieve client drivers (time, scope, quality, risks).
You set the lead by example when setting up projects and programs – creating positive team environments. You are great a building relationships and driving team collaboration. You ensure that your teams foster individual development and set a high bar for performance standards.
You’re comfortable leading teams of 20+ with budgets in the range of $2M - $5M. You understand what different disciplines bring to the table and seamlessly bring them together (even though we may be using the same words to mean different things).
You may play a variety of roles as an Associate Director Project Management:
· Managing a large and complex, multi-track project
· Leading a large-scale program consisting of multiple projects
You love the details, get excited about planning weeks / months ahead and thinking about risks that may get in our way. You transition seamlessly between the nitty-gritty details and the big picture.
You’re an expert at juggling a 9-10 things at a time and prioritizing across them as needed.
You love problem solving. You know how businesses work. You get excited about learning the nuances of each client and you bring been there / done that / outside perspectives wherever possible.
Obviously, you will have a deep understanding of project management tools and methodologies.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’ve mastered the ability to build crisp and concise PowerPoint slides around a story arc. And, you’re a wiz at adapting your message depending on your audience.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and know how to adapt your approach when working with people from different disciplines (technology, creative, data, strategy and marketing engagement)
You get excited about growing other PMs and actively participate in knowledge sharing, coaching and training initiatives.
You’re comfortable whether you’re working in a Publicis Sapient office, on a client site or remotely. You understand that frequent overnight travel may be required.
· Partners with other project leaders to drive teams of 15+ people. Builds and structures the project team to ensure maximum performance.
· Structures and manages integrated, multi-track projects and/or programs of multiple projects. Including
o Provides purpose, direction and motivation to team. Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria.
o Project and/or program communications
o Estimations and staffing
o Creation of project deliverables
o Scope management
o Definition of roles and responsibilities
o Development and tracking of integrated project plans
o Project and/or program issues tracking and management
o Sets quality and performance standards
o Maintains project tracking, dashboards and information systems.
o Assesses and manages project risk
o Mentors and coaches project team members
· Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction.
o Manages peer-level client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.).
o Develops relationships with and ensures the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives.
o Provides day-to-day project contact for the client.
· Adapts and applies the Publicis Sapient approach to meet project / program objectives and client business drivers.
· Leverages best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects
· Ensures a positive, collaborative work environment for the team. Directly supervises the work of Associate Project Manager(s), Track / Discipline Leads
· Manages third-party partner and/or vendor relationships, as necessary.
· Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (i.e. news events, trends, mergers, etc.).
· Works with business unit leadership to pursue, shape and sell client solutions
· Participates in recruitment and hiring activities, including interviewing and conducting hiring exercises within the Program Management Discipline.
· Acts as career manager / supervisor for multiple individuals.
· Participates in and assists with Company events such as training and internal initiatives.
· Contributes to the ongoing development of the Program Management Discipline and community.
· Participates in progress and quality reviews of other projects. Actively shares knowledge and learning from project experiences.
· 9+ years project management experience in successfully delivering marketing and technology solutions; consulting experience preferred
· You’re comfortable whether you’re working in a Publicis Sapient office, on a client site or remotely. You understand that frequent overnight travel may be required.
· Mandatory experience leading diverse project types and future interest should include supporting the following project types: technology, creative and strategy
· Experience using waterfall, agile and hybrid methodologies
· Led multi-discipline, globally-distributed teams of 20+ people in dynamic and fast-paced environments
· Accountability for budget or client revenue of $5M and higher
· 4+ years of client management experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at the executive level across marketing & technology departments; experience should include external client management and negotiations
· Experienced multiple full project life-cycles from business development to final delivery
· Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously (preferably in an integrated program)
· Experience and interest in supporting new business initiatives
· Demonstrated ability to craft and define a strategic business solution based on broad client goals
· Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent military experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.