If you have a passion for digital media and related technology & innovation and you love creating digital campaigns, analyzing metrics, and fine-tuning campaigns to maximize ROI, then this is the role for you!
Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Digital Campaign Manager
who will be a part of a close-knit, dynamic team of professionals where your voice is heard. We are seeking an inquisitive, detail oriented online advertising professional to join our digital marketing ad operations team. Prior digital advertising experience is preferred. This is a 100% REMOTE, 6+ month Contract.
This team uses powerful data, advanced analytics, and next generation technology to enable marketers and advertisers to increase the return on investment of their digital media spend by improving audience segmentation, ad targeting, media effectiveness, and measurement/attribution across the online, digital video, and mobile channels.
- Manage multiple aspects of a client’s digital campaigns including strategy development, project management, budgeting/media planning, report delivery and client communication.
- Plan and execute display advertising, paid social media, native, video, connected TV campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance with key metrics used, identify solutions to improve, and communicate results to clients.
- Take an active role in developing new digital strategies for clients that support their overall digital marketing programs
- Understand and keep up to date on digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Build strong client relationships through impeccable service and communication
- Consistently display a can-do attitude and collaborate in a fast-paced environment
- 2-4 years in digital marketing or marketing with campaign management experience preferred
- Google Analytics certification preferred
- Google Display and Video 360, The Tradedesk, Amobee, Google Ads knowledge
- Automotive Industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications or a related field of study or commensurate combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years in a client facing role
- Have a working knowledge of all buying technologies such as demand side platforms, data management platforms and ad servers.
- Strong quantitative and analytics skills
- Detail oriented, quality conscious work habits
- Ability to work well with technical staff
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail. Strong problem-solving skills, with a proactive approach.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Enjoys working in a fast pace environment. Able to meet deadlines.
- Team player -- the success of this role will depend on the ability to work across business groups and key clients to provide dependable, timely and high-quality business operations support for all online programs.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.