Immediate need of an HR Generalist
. This is a full-time, direct- hire
role. Needs to be local to Centennial/Littleton area.
Standard 40-hour work week. Medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance, flex time off, 401K plan. Supporting two small companies.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for creating, updating, and applying all HR policies and company guidelines and making sure they adhere to standards and laws initiated by authorities. Some of their typical duties include:
Demonstrated knowledge of the human resources field:
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning notices
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs. Reconciles benefits statements.
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries.
- Assist with payroll processing.
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Develop and maintain talent management processes.
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities
- Process complaints regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, or other instances of workplace harassment and assist in any necessary investigations and disciplinary actions. Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Understanding of state and federal employment regulations
- Awareness of FLSA regulations and compliance
- Understanding of personnel and compliance records management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- 3-5 years human resources experience
- Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems (Paycom a plus)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred