Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for Product Operations Analyst (Fully remote)
to join their team
Client Location : Costa Mesa, CA 92626 ( Fully remote)
What you’ll be doing…
Client Direct-to-Consumer Product team is seeking a talented Product Operations Analyst. You will be responsible for managing ongoing and time-sensitive Product Operations support for product features and functions in our ECS Direct-to-Consumer portfolio. You will help strengthen product feedback loops between customers, Product, and Technology to deliver more value to customers faster.
As a Product Operations Analyst, you will play a key role in partnering with multiple internal and external teams to ensure successful handling and resolution of escalated customer issues. You will use data to track and identify customer feedback trends and themes. You will identify opportunities for process improvements, and help define, communicate, and execute those improvements.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented individual with a strong passion for improving customer experience and the ability to dig into technical analysis. The ideal candidate is a problem-solver with strong organizational skills, who can own processes and make decisions based on logic, data, prioritization, and good judgment. The ability to manage multiple complex workstreams in a highly regulated environment is critical.
• Develop subject matter expertise around pertinent product features in the ECS product portfolio, along with supporting systems and technologies. Help manage operational and product analytics around customer issue escalations, focusing on pre-launch process creation and post-launch production support.
• Assist in managing day-to-day operations of customer escalations tied to various products.
• Perform research and investigation of customer escalations to determine root cause and next-step recommendations.
• Collaborate closely with Product, Technology, Customer Care, BusOps, and external partners to track, drive, and resolve customer escalations in a systematic and timely fashion.
• Help facilitate Benefit Delivery Incident Management for close-loop resolution including triage, research, remediation, etc.
• Support the creation process to capture, organize, and surface customer feedback & escalations data in high impact, accessible ways to facilitate product & customer insights. Continually analyze customer feedback & escalations data to identify customer issue trends, themes, and process gaps, then articulate and document recommendations for optimization and improvement opportunities based on that data & insight.
• Assist in setting and administering product and operational standards, processes, and procedures for the ongoing operation of products, customer escalations, and feedback.
• Execute on several tasks and workstreams concurrently while balancing shifting priorities.
• Scale and disseminate product knowledge across the organization for new or updated product features (e.g. creating/maintaining a knowledge base, internal training, etc.).
• BA/BS degree with 3+ years of experience in product operations, operations strategy, product analytics, business analyst, or similar systems analytical roles that worked closely with Product and Engineering teams.
• Adept in SQL, Excel, and data tables.
• Solid knowledge in Agile software tools (e.g Jira) and methodologies.
• Excellent technical acumen, curiosity, and familiarity with new technologies, APIs, programming languages, and databases.
• Experience with complex direct-to-consumer products and systems.
• Self-motivated with close attention to detail, analytical focus, and problem-solving skills who can be highly productive, both as an individual and as part of a team.
• Ability to synthesize data from multiple data sources to inform and support critical decisions about the product strategy, with experience building dashboards using visualization tools.
• Experience building trusted partnerships with Product, Operations, and Technology teams.
• Strong communication and presentation skills; a track record of successful engagement with stakeholders.
• Experience with and ability to formulate and present analyses and business cases to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• High sense of urgency and ability to work well in a matrix environment.
• Possess strong sense of judgment and demonstrate empathy of customer issues in order to navigate urgency, prioritization, and scope of investigation and resolution.
• Virtual or home-based location OK.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.