Are you a skilled Business or IT Analyst professional with a knack for data and reporting, and seeking to take your career to the next level? If so, the IT Analyst role could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a 6-month Contract to Hire role. 100% REMOTE!
We are looking for a bright, motivated Business/IT Analyst to be part of a lean team that builds, supports, and maintains Database, Enterprise Analytics, and Data Services components in our Enterprise Analytics Environment. You will have the opportunity to help plan and maintain our dynamic Data Technologies Environments. You will be a member of a team of technology professionals in support of The Data Technology Products Group. The incumbent will contribute to business projects, cloud strategy and design, capacity management, and support activities.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Write comprehensive stories for the supported product teams
- Able to facilitate Daily Standups
- Synthesizes input (strategy / objectives) from business stakeholders into product backlog
- Ensure backlog items are clearly and completely documented
- Ordering the items in the backlog to best achieve goals and missions
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, clear to all
- Facilitate cross functional meetings between various business partners and technical teams
- Willing to help the team in any way necessary to meet its objectives
- Write technical and business documentation
- Establish strong relationships with business partners
- Able to create and manage product budgets
- Technical and Business Documentation
- Skills: AWS Knowledge, SQL, Rally, Cherwell, Jira
- Must possess (2+) years of hands-on experience as a business or IT Analyst.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people, and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills.
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies.
- Hospitality industry knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of Scrum/Kanban principles and processes
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.