Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking an .NET Application Architect to join their team in Raleigh, NC. This is a full-time, direct hire role. 100% remote!
- Implementation of new systems
- Architect diagrams, good knowledge of application development
- Work with technical stakeholders
- On premises to cloud, must have some cloud AWS or Azure
The Application Architect will develop, maintain, and enhance applications architecture providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects. Utilize a variety of computing architectures (e.g., client/server, intranet, Web). Collaborate with bank customers, staff, IT colleagues, and vendors to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommends solution options.
A broad area of research is required to evaluate technical products and tools and determine applicability to business solutions in the financial industry. Define standards related to application architecture for development and implementation.
- Provides business analysis and system architecture expertise within an assigned business area, usually as a member of a project team, in analyzing, designing, modifying, and developing business applications.
- Formulates and defines application design; identifies solution requirements and matches architecture to existing design standards.
- Prepares system architecture design, from which systems wills be written.
- Prepares architecture strategy through analysis of industry trends and future technology advances.
- Establishes architectural and development standards.
- Assists in development phase of project to modify architecture design, as necessary, based on challenges raised by developers.
- Develops business relationships and integrates activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts.
- Participates in the analysis and development of logical database designs, data models and relational data definitions across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, etc.)
- May lead small projects or regularly coach other project personnel to ensure business application systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Represents the bank by actively participating in outside civic and community affairs, business and industry-related organizations, and other professional activities as appropriate.
- Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- Maintains contact with vendors, industry peers, and professional associations to keep informed of existing and evolving industry standards and technologies.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Bachelor's Degree Minimum of 7 years of experience in business application design, development, installation, and modification in a customer-facing environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Microsoft .NET platform development with C#, ASP.NET, and Web Services required.
- Enterprise knowledge related to web servers, load balancers, security, agile development methodologies, and databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal and analytical skills is required. Good knowledge of project management technique is required.
- Experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures with an Agile development methodology.
- May write code or oversee its production using current languages including, but not limited to: Microsoft .NET technologies, SQL-Server, Oracle, Biztalk, and SharePoint.
- More than 10 years of experience in business application design, development, installation, and modification in a customer-facing environment preferred.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.