Atrilogy’s direct client is looking for a System Administrator IV
to join their team in Raleigh, NC
for a Fulltime/ Direct Hire role
and is 100% remote
Job Role: System Administrator IV
Location: Raleigh, NC (100% Remote)
Duration: Permanent / Direct Hire
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Systems Administrator will play key role in enhancing or upgrading existing applications as well as implementing and supporting new technology. This individual is responsible for the day to day administration, configuration, and performance monitoring of our vendor purchased and in-house developed software systems including desktop, client-server and web based applications. Focus will be in the Mortgage and Lending domain. The Systems Administrator keeps abreast of new technologies and works with other teams to implement new hardware and software into our environment. You will lead projects from planning through implementation, and manage vendor relationships.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Solve production and systems issues generated by incident tickets from the helpdesk.
- This includes troubleshooting, testing fixes, and implementing in production environment.
- This may include communication via meetings, e-mail, phone, or WebEx.
- Work on OSRs and work orders that come from the help desk.
- These typically involve granting access to applications, installing thick clients, providing reports and other information.
- Respond to production alerts that arrive via e-mail.
- Troubleshoot failed jobs and determine where the files originated and where the files are going.
- Follow up with other business units or vendors to get ETA on file arrivals.
- Make minor modifications to jobs and re-run jobs as needed.
- Manage and implement software and hardware upgrades and other projects.
- Participate in upgrade projects by designing, configuring, testing, implementing in development and production.
- Working with various business units, maintain existing applications by applying patches, new license files, fulfil new report requests, and perform additional configuration and make changes to security as needed.
- Respond to Message Way alerts.
- Work with departments and external vendors to resolve why file transmissions have not arrived.
- Monitor and support all transmissions coming in and out of the Bank. Monitor and support all ESP Jobs.
- Create new and maintain existing documentation for various application support needs.
- Generate Ad-hoc reports for various business units and other minor requests for their needs.
- Take classes, attend conferences, and network to remain current in new technology and the skills required to support them.
- Participate in other application support projects and duties as needed or requested.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in system design, administration, application software and operations.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience providing end-user support for corporate applications in a networked environment.
- Minimum of 3 years coordinating team efforts in a project or operations environment.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Domain knowledge in mortgage and lending.
- Demonstrated experience providing end-user support for large corporate applications in a networked environment.
- Strong knowledge of Windows server operating systems and environments.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Including a strong ability to create positive and professional business relationships with internal clients.
- Strong commitment to working as a team and providing excellent customer service.
- Exposure to banking or other financial services software systems preferred.
- Understanding of local and wide area networks, protocol and simple network troubleshooting preferred.
- Understanding of administration tools for database troubleshooting (e.g. SQL Enterprise Manager) preferred.
- Previous experience writing simple automation scripts using any language (VBScript, PowerShell, etc.) preferred.
- Experience writing scripts in any language (ex: PowerShell, Unix Shell Scripting, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Familiarity with major Database Platforms (MS SQL Server and Oracle), including ability to write transact SQL queries to retrieve data.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.